Friday, July 09, 2010

Moderne Burger



Food: * * * * 1/2

Service: * * * *

It's a burger joint with a '50's diner feel, so good service here is totally different than good service at a 5-star restaurant. However, for what it is the service was great, and our orders came quickly. The burgers were *huge* as were the fries on the side, so we ended up sharing my side rather than ordering fries for both Hubbs & I. Apparently the fries are cut and fried as you order them, so they are fresh. They also don't taste like greasy fries; they sort of taste like potato chips. I'm thinking maybe it's because they are preservative free, like the burgers are. I will be back whenever I next have a mondo burger craving. Prices are reasonable ($10.95 for burger + fries), and one day when my heart is feeling particularly healthy, I might even try one of their thick milkshakes. It's a fun lunch or a cheap dinner date place. Oh - and bring cash. That's what they take.

No comments: